We love a steamed lobster, but sometimes you feel like mixing things up a bit. We like this recipe from The Food Network because it keeps the ingredients simple. No need to add too many spices or extras when you have lobster in a recipe! Whip these up for a simple dinner or exceptional lunch. Just a bite of one of these sandwiches will transport you to a fishing dock in Maine.
- 4 (1 1/2-pound) cooked lobsters or 4 lobster tails or 1 1/2 pounds lobster meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 inner celery stalks and leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 rolls, split and lightly toasted
- Melted butter, for brushing
Remove the meat from the lobsters, chopping any large chunks into bite-size pieces. In a bowl, combine the lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cook’s Note: Place lobster salad in refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes. This allows the salad to absorb the flavorings.
Brush cut sides of the rolls with melted butter and fill with the lobster salad.
Recipe via Food Network.