With summer coming to an end, you might consider setting up a home bar for those chilly nights when you want to host but stay indoors. With some innovation and great pieces, your home bar can let you entertain in style even when the weather is less than cooperative. These five steps will help get your space setup for entertaining in no time.
- Develop a theme for your bar. Do you want it to be a focal point or would you rather it be less obtrusive and blend into your decor? You may wish to go with a coastal or more elegant theme.
- Storage is an important part of your bar project, but you’re not limited to a typical bar. A subtle piece like a Grayson Hunt Board offers storage space, as well as place to make a beautiful display.
- Certain utensils are a must for any bar. You’ll need a shaker, an ice bucket, a muddler and an ice bag to crush ice.
- No bar is complete without glassware. Consider our wine lover’s coastal collection and an assortment of stouter glasses for mixed drinks.
- Finally, you’ll need a selection of liquor, wine and mix. Use a beautiful hand-painted tray and arrange your bottles to make a centerpiece on your bar.
Designing a home bar is easy and fun with unique items from Cottage & Bungalow. Visit our website today to find some inspiration.