Apartment Therapy is considered one of the sources for great design tips. A recent article gave readers five tips for adding great coastal style to their home. We thought we’d share these simple guidelines with you.
1. Seashells The beach accessory for your home.
2. Seagrass Whether it be a basket, rug, or chair — a little seagrass goes a long way in adding tropical flair to your pad.
3. Stripes Bold stripes are an instant way to add nautical charm to any room.
4. Sailboats Or any beach-inspired decor.
5. Swaying Palms A few well placed palm fronds in a sleek white vase may be all the beach you need. We don’t carry these – but your local nursery should have plenty of potted palm plants for a bit of tropical flavor year round.
How do you add beach style to your home?