This cheery entryway shouts out a great big “welcome” to any one who comes to this Tybee Island beach cottage. The entry is a casual repository for beach basics including towels, beach hats, beach bags and sunscreen. This one photo is chock full of great ideas for creating a fun and functional beach cottage entry or mudroom.
- The artwork is comprised of vintage bathing suits mounted and framed in simple black frames. This is such a cute idea and you could adapt to a variety of collectibles or beach finds.
- Basket full of flip-flops – so cute. You could even purchase a slew of flip flops for guests.
- A small shelf holds sunblock and sunglasses right where you need them by the door.
- Multiple large beach bags are at the ready.
- Towels are rolled and ready to go. A large basket of towels by the door means your kids and guests don’t need to hunt for them when they head to the beach.
- Keep the area clean with vibrant beach cottage rug that won’t mind a bit of sand.
Get the look from Cottage & Bungalow:
Just click on the image to learn more or purchase.