The change from spring to summer means it’s also time to switch out those cozy flannel blankets and heavy comforters for lighter, airier options to keep you comfortable on warm beach nights.
New Cottage and Bungalow Beach house Bedding for Your Sleeping Pleasure
Good sleep is a must, and comfortable beds and bedding for beach house guests are a requirement for good sleep. Thus, we recommend choosing your spring and summer bedding carefully, so you and your beach house guests can have the sweetest of dreams each night.
A Few Tips for Choosing the Perfect Beach Bedding:
- Choose high-quality natural fibers for optimal breathability. We recommend 100% Egyptian, pima or Sea Island cottons.
- Pay attention to thread count. The more threads per square inch, the softer and more durable the sheets will be. Keep the thread count to no less than 200.
- You’re better off purchasing a higher-quality material with a lower thread count than lower-quality materials with a higher thread count.
The following sheet sets will also work well on your custom beach bed swing.
- Lyric Paisley. Add color and life to a guest bedroom with our Lyric Paisley Sheet Set, inspired by an Italian watercolor painting.
- Classic Embroidery. You can never go wrong with classic white sheets, but the simple addition of an embroidered embellishment make them even better.
- Batik Blossoms. These sheets combine a beautiful pattern with neutral colors to strike a perfect balance.
Browse our online catalog to find more Cottage and Bungalow beach house bedding for your indoor and outdoor living spaces.